GREAT News!!! Even if you missed our big event there is still time to shop Christmas at the Barn!!!
Weekly shopping hours: Tuesday + Friday 10-2, Saturday 9-3 and Sunday 12-4.
At R7 we want nothing more than for you to enjoy yourself and get lost in the magic of our two story barn filled with the spirit of the season!
We are hosting TWO weekends of Christmas at the Barn for 2022! We are restocking for both weekends, so just choose the weekend that works best for you! *This event is free*
Christmas at the Barn, 337 Cemetery Lane, Grandview IA 52752. (Exit 74 from Hwy 61)
Tips for shopping:
* Bring your R7 tote bag plus we will have a shopping tote for the first 500 customers each weekend!
* Keep an eye out for our Facebook Live video tours leading up to the event or even browse ShopR7.com to get a head start.
* Enter the barn through the SOUTH entrance this year, so you see it all!
* In addition to the barn be sure to check out the patio area, R7 mobile, she shed and vendor tent too!
* Find mobile vendors outside, coffee, wine tasting, brick oven pizza, kettle corn, photo ops and so much to enjoy! Put on your cutest winter-cozy layers and we will see you soon!!
PS – Keep an eye out for our helpful staff in plaid ponchos. We are glad to hold items, get a price for you or anything we can do to help make your visit to Christmas at the Barn the best it can be!
Guest Vendor Lineup:
November 4-5th: Boho Bailey Boutique, The Farmhouse Market, The Pink Antler, Rural Revival Coffee, Hometown Soul, The Blue House Homestead, 6M Farms , DeLovely’s Mini Donuts, Wooden Wheel Winery, Stonewall Brick Oven Pizza, Home Sweet Home Kettle Corn, Breezy’s Biscuits & Mary’s Scone House,(Sat only), Tipsy Traveler’s (Friday)
November 11-12th: Simply Styled for You, The Farmhouse Market, , Barnstorm Coffee, Waves & Whiskey Boutique, The Blue House Homestead, 6M Farms , The Cherished Cookie, DeLovely’s Mini Donuts, Wooden Wheel Winery, Home Sweet Home Kettle Corn, Bun Buster’s, Breezy’s Biscuits + The Pink Antler (Sat only)