The casual elegance and charm of our opening fall opening is just what you need after a long week of all of the things!! We start with the most magical night of the year at the barn. We call it ladies night, but anyone is welcome, especially you, my friend. Twinkling lights, music from Cowboy, patio tables, drinks from the cutest mobile bar ever and you can even feel free to bring your own picnic! Enjoy barn shopping and a few of our favorite handmade vendors too!
If you can’t make it Friday evening, we will be open 9-3 on Saturday. The barn is simply stunning with our fall collections. This is your chance to be the first to see it all.
Fall Opening Celebration at R7 Barn — No admission!
Friday Aug 26th: Barn hours 3-9pm + Vendors 4-8pm
Saturday Aug 27th: Barn hours 9am-3pm + Vendors 9am-1pm
Address: 337 Cemetery Lane GrandView IA
We are worth the road trip — we call it the #R7RoadTrip
Shop our 2 story barn!! Plus — we have a few of our favorite vendors joining us!!
Wooden Wheel Winery, Keota IA
The Tipsy Travelers, Washington IA
Simply Styled for You, Bettendorf IA
The Shop, Kalona IA
The Pink Antler, Donnelson IA
Madsen’s Goat Soaps, Nichols IA
A perfect day trip with friends or escape to yourself on the #R7RoadTrip. Can’t wait to see you there!
We have no food truck on site this year (although I hear Daniel might have some tacos to share)! Here’s a list of a few of our favorite local restaurants to enjoy nearby!
- Las Arandas (Wapello) — authentic Mexican food and the best view around on the Iowa River.
Tell them Jesse & Tenneil sent you.
- 92 Roadhouse (Columbus Junction) — if you’re looking for homestyle food and a good salad then this is the place!
- Las Palmas (Columbus Junction) – exhome of the best tacos around!!
- Cynful Smokehouse and Creamery (Wapello) —the same mouth watering BBQ you’ll find served at our annual Farm Life Festival.
- Muscatine Headquarters – located just off the Hwy 61 turn in Muscatine. The brisket is my favorite!
- Further into Muscatine there are MANY local favorites:
Port City Underground Pasta and pizza with all of the vibes!!
Boonie’s on the Avenue Great selection, but promise me you will get the pretzels for an appetizer!
Mamma Mia’s From pasta to steak and lobster. Fine, delicious dining without the dress code.